MT HELMETS is a Spanish brand of motorcycle helmets known all over the world. The history of the brand began in 1968 in Las Palmas, Spain. Currently, the MT HELMETS brand is present on all continents, protecting customers in over 100 countries around the world.
Full face helmet MT HELMETS STINGER POWERED
INCLUDED WITH THE HELMET: Nose deflector, Chin, Helmet cover.
Note: All helmets are shipped with a clear visor by default. The dark visor is available in another listing.
- H+I+R+P technologyShell made in HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) technology – molded in precision injection molds for better properties, lightness and impact resistance.
- A layer of UV-resistant varnish protects the helmet shell from fading
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial
- Removable, washable
- The materials used for the interior of MT HELMETS helmets are made of flame retardant fibers to ensure optimal safety.
- Air inlet in the jaw part – ensuring adequate air flow from the inside of the visor, which in turn significantly reduces its evaporation
- adjustable air intake in the upper part of the shell – air enters the inside of the helmet thanks to the presence of many internal channels and a permeable internal fabric
- 2 rear air outlets for good ventilation, the extractor makes it easy to create airflow through the helmet so that heat can be dissipated from the inside of the helmet.
- Scratch-resistant, transparent (100% MAX VISION) The flexibility and resistance of polycarbonate guarantee optimal safety, and the optical factor allows for a higher level of light transmission. Anti-fog coating ensures sharp and safe vision.
- quick and easy visor detachment system
- prepared for Pinlock assembly
- Micrometric closure
- Easy operation even with gloves
- ECE/ONU 22.05.P (EU)