– HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) external shell in 2 sizes.
– Multiple density internal polystyrene.
– ECE and DOT approved protectio.
– Air inlets and air extraction facilitates the creation of an air flow through the hull so that heat can be evacuated from inside it.
– Anti-allergenic removable and washable interior.
– Metal micrometric closure system.
-Internal shell of high impact absorption.
– Polycarbonate visor guarantees optimum safety and the optical factor allows higher levels of light transmission. The anti-fog treatment ensures a clean and safe vision.
– Internal sunscreen system.
– Weight 1050 +/- 50gr.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
Α. Head circumference
The circumference of the head is measured by winding the measuring tape around the head, at the point where the head is widest, at about the midpoint on the forehead, above the eyebrows.
|Size||Head Circumference (cm)|