The MT Thunder3 SV Turbine helmet offers the best-in-class comfort for day long usage, thanks to its multiple vents with EPS channels for channelling airflow throughout the helmet.
It also sports EU Ratchet fastening system so that you can use the chin strap even while wearing gloves.
Embedded Speaker pockets makes attaching a communication system easier without putting any strain on your ears. Removable chin curtain, laser cut foam padding improves comfort and reduces noise level inside the helmet.
MT Thunder3 SV Turbine helmet doesn’t give you same shell with different thickness padding to make it fit different sizes. You get multiple shell sizes of High Impact Polycarbonate for that perfect fit and safety. That is why all MT Tunder3 SV helmets are ECE & DOT certified.
Let’s see the features of MT Thunder 3 SV Turbine Helmet –
MT Thunder 3 SV Turbine helmet Features:
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multiple Shell Sizes – to provide the right fit for maximum safety.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
- Dual Certification – ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- 4 Star SHARP rated.
- EU Ratchet fasteners.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor – equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts. For a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Internal Sun Visor for comfortable long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics – absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.