MT THUNDER 4 SV FULL-FACE HELMETS B2 FADE GREY GLOSS
Full-Face Helmets MT. Motorcycle Helmet MT Helmets Thunder 4 SV in B2 Fade Grey Gloss color graphics. Developed by MT HELMETS and based on the new and revolutionary HIRP technology, available in two shell sizes to optimize weight, fit and comfort, made for easy rides.
Ventilation system with two air intakes on the front of the helmet force the entry of cold air and the rear spoiler allows excellent venting of hot air. Full-face helmet MT Thunder 4 SV with hypoallergenic fabric liner that keeps you cool and dry in spring/summer and warm in cooler temperatures. The interior is removable and washable.
The pivoting mechanism of the MT-V-28 shield in Thunder 4 SV ensures a uniform seal all around it. This mechanism allows the shield to be replaced quickly and easily, being able to release it with only one hand.
• Outer HIRP shell in 2 sizes
• Multiple density EPS, high impact absorption
• Polycarbonate, anti scratch visor
• Inner visor
• New rapid visor release mechanism
• Compatible with Fogoff® & Pinlock®
• Air vents
• Removable, antibacterial, internal lining of high tech fabrics
• System of closing with micrometric buckle
• Compatible with Bluetooth Intercom
• Weight: 1500 g ± 50
• ECE R22.06 & DOT certification
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
Α. Head circumference
The circumference of the head is measured by winding the measuring tape around the head, at the point where the head is widest, at about the midpoint on the forehead, above the eyebrows.
|Size||Head Circumference (cm)|